Friday, July 16, 2010

I got the blues

This week Jay's sister Jeanette was in town. Wednesday night she invited us over for spaghetti and then Friday we all went out to dinner in Old Town Alexandria.

Jeanette and her husband Ryan tend to go for American food, so we headed to King Street Blues. Jay and I love King Street Blues. I personally blame it on my constant craving for southern BBQ that I became accustom to in the South.

Below is a picture of our favorite appetizer, the Roadhouse Nachos.


This tasty item to share includes potato chips with BBQ, salsa, guacamole, tomatoes and green onions. Delicious! We opted for chicken BBQ tonight, but I personally prefer the traditional pork BBQ.

Regardless of your company, King Street Blues is a great dining location in Old Town that will please your entire party.