Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Little Ponies and Toy Story Silly Bandz

Today was another eventful Florida day. We started the day making saltine crackers covered in chocolate. Believe it or not, they are pretty good and I ate waaaaay too many of them.

Then we headed to Fantasia mini-golf. Ironically, this was my first Disney experience almost 4 years ago. It was still a lot of fun!


Next, we got froyo at Menchie's. I got my usual mint and chocolate with berries and chocolate on top. Yum!!!! The only thing I wish I did differently was get a flavor that went better with fruit,,, and more fruit.

After a quick trip to Home Goods we went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner and saw Racheal!!!!! I ate waaay tooo much salad... but it is ok to be like a rabbit.

Once Charlotte went to work, Bri and I went to downtown Disney and played with My Little Ponies.


Notice Bri's My Little Mermaid Pony and my Tinkerbell Pony. I love the little sandcastle!!! I tried to make a Belle Pony, but it was just not in the cards. The costume was a bit complicated.

Post Ponies, we went and got Toy Story 3 Silly Bandz!!!! I know I am more obsessed than Bri's kids at Sea World. But, I do looove them! And, I bought travel Connect Four!!!

We ended our day watching Harry Potter and drinking wine. What a GREAT day!