Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quelf!

Oh, how we love Quelf, our favorite "obey the card" board game!

On Saturday, Jay and I headed to Woodbridge for our friend Austen's Birthday Board Games and Beer Party. And, oh what a party it was, especially considering the birthday girl currently has mono and limes disease...

The night was complete with a little Wii, Blokus, Battle of the Sexes and of course Quelf! I enjoyed both Wii and Blockus. I won Wii bowling, and it was the first time I had ever played! Blokus was also fun except I did not do as well as I normally do :(

Battle of the Sexes also went over very well. I highly recommend it to any group of over 6. The game can be played in teams, but is very hard for the females. We did n't do too bad for ourselves, but definitely never won :( At least I won Wii Bowling!


Above is a nice shot of our game. I got to be an MGD bottle cap because we had too many players. Unfortunately for me, I got a rule during the first role and had to read every card like a charismatic preacher the entire time. Can I get an AMEN?!?!?

Thankfully, my Quelf experience helped!!!