Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Are You There Vodka? It's Me...

Remember this picture from last weekend?


Well, tonight at Book Club we discussed this hilarious read. A note to the sensitive, this is NOT your book! Do you get offended easily? DO NOT pick up this book. But, if you want a good laugh, this book is for you!

Chelsea Handler tells a serious of hilarious tales, starting with her childhood and ending with a hilarious but endearing story about going on vacation with her Dad.

She breaches the topics of Red Heads (my favorite, apparently not hers) and Midgets (she is a little obsessed, to put it lightly).

I picked up this book last Wednesday and finished Saturday night. I could NOT put it down, I legitimately almost missed my metro stop because I was laughing so hard.

I highly recommend this book to any woman interested in a light and hilarious read.

What book did you read recently that you could not put down?