Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shoes and a Snack

Earlier this week, I got home from work and saw I had a package, which only meant one thing... SHOES!!!

Yes, I finally bought myself the staple black flats and the always fun purple pumps. The best part was they were on sale!



Have you bought any fun shoes lately?



These were a hit at the office and oh so comfortable!

So, I broke out the Pumpkin Butter to celebrate!



What pumpkin items have you had this season? What ios your favorite pumpkin recipe?

I also want it to be known that I did find canned Libby's at the store Sunday evening. As a result I have been enjoying Pumpkin Oatmeal and smoothies all week! Recipes to come!

And for dinner...

Grilled acorn squash with Quinoa and Sausage. It was delicious and I want to think very healthy, even with the maple syrup drizzled on top!


Anyone else excited about Fall vegetables? Besides Pumpkin, my favorite Fall vegetable is acorn squash. What is your favorite Fall vegetable?