Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fill in the Pita… I mean blank

Jay and I are spending the evening relaxing, eating pita pizza, doing laundry and watching The West Wing.

Let us start with dinner, “Barbecue Black Bean Pita Pizza” courtesy of Mama Pea.

DSCN6952

I will be very honest, I did not even look at the recipe. I mean I looked at when I read it, but then when I planned to make her recipe, I never pulled it up again until tonight. The greatest thing about this recipe is I didn’t need to.

DSCN6949

I love these kind of recipes!! The only additions I made were feta cheese and BBQ baked tofu. I also skipped the rosemary. DELICIOUS!!

DSCN6950

Mama Pea’s “Barbecue Black Bean Pita Pizza” one of the best and easiest recipes I have tried in a while.

DSCN6951

Now onto a fun idea I saw on Punch Debt in the Face called Fill in the Blank. It is a little get to know each other exercise. Ninja (as the author is called) equated this little exercise to elementary school (probably because his wife is a school teacher), but I like to think of it as Mad Libs.

So here is the rules. Fill in the blanks below with your desired words.

Hi, my name is blank. I live in blank. I try to live a blank. For breakfast, I usually eat blank topped with blank with a cup of blank. I am a blank eater. I usually eat about blank times a day. I blank my lunch most days because I am blank. I blank eat snacks, I usually eat blank in the morning and blank after lunch. I workout blank times a week. My favorite activity to stay in shape is blank. My favorite room in my blank is the blank because I like to blank. When I am not blank you can find me in the blank where I am usually blank.

Wow, that was harder to write than I thought!!! Below are my answers.

Hi, my name is Sarah. I live in Washington, DC. I try to live a healthy lifestyle. For breakfast, I usually eat oatmeal topped with peanut butter with a cup of piping hot coffee. I am a scheduled eater. I usually eat about five times a day. I bring my lunch most days because I am trying to save money. I do eat snacks, I usually eat fruit in the morning and yogurt after lunch. I workout five times a week. My favorite activity to stay in shape is running. My favorite room in my apartment is the kitchen because I like to cook. When I am not cooking you can find me in the bedroom where I am usually sleeping.

Now, don’t be shy, copy and paste the paragraph above into the comments section and replace all the blanks with your choice of words. Feel free to fill out as much or as little as you like!